A project is an object that unites a group of models based on a common denominator. Projects make it easier to support large-scale deployments by allowing you to perform one action on several models at once.
You can group your models into projects according to a logical division. For example, you can have all the models of a single customer or application monitored under the same project to get a birds-eye view of any customer/application.
Superwise allows you to perform actions like create policy, configure metrics, or create a segment on several models simultaneously. This makes it handy to group models that have a similar function together in a project. For example, if you have many fraud detection models that are used to serve different customers, you can group them in the same project so they can share the same schema, segments, and policies.
- Models of the same client/tenant - Use a conceptual project
- Models that share the same task - Use a functional project
- Models belonging to the same data scientist - Use a conceptual project
- Number of models in the project
- Number of segments attached to the project's models
- Number of incidents on the project's models
- Add model - Add a new model to the project
- Edit - Change project name/description
After creating a model for a particular project, there is no way to change its location
Updated about 1 month ago