Superwise provides you with the ability to build your own custom policy, based on your model's existing metrics.
To build a policy, open the
Create policy page and choose the
Custom policy option.
Once you have created a policy, you will be prompted to enter the policy name.
You can add a condition to the policy using the following screen:
Choose the metrics you would like to track.
Then, set the parameters to create the condition as follows:
- Automatic - Superwise will automatically infer thresholds using an internal heuristic to predict any anomalies based on values from +/-99 percentiles on each side of the distribution.
- Manual - Manually configure the thresholds (percentage-based or absolute number) based on
your domain knowledge
- Direction: Define the direction in which Superwise will define an anomaly, whether the value is above/below expectation.
- Control limits Sensitivity: The sensitivity factor will automatically determine the width of the control limits unless defined manually.
Create the condition.
- Aggregation - Select the time resolution for your aggregation monitoring window.
- Minimal incident length - Choose when the notification should be sent, with respect to the policy start time.
You can choose the segments you want to monitor by selecting specific segments, all segments, or the entire set of data.
To set the schedule for your monitoring, choose Reporting schedule and indicate the time and frequency at which Superwise will run the policy that is monitoring your model.
Indicate where and when notifications should be sent.
You can choose the integration channel to which you want the incident notification sent and indicate whether you're going to be notified at the time of detection or resolution.
Updated 5 months ago