Superwise’s analytical capabilities are used for three main purposes:
- Find the root cause for ML issues detected by our monitoring capabilities
- Research potential issues with models, such as a problem with a model in a specific country
- Observe a model’s input, output, and labels in production
There are two main sections:
- Data overview - provides descriptive statistics of all your data entities, as well as comparison capabilities across time, segments, and more. Access this section by clicking on a model's name in the Models screen, or via the Data Overview icon in the side navigation panel.
- Trends - provides a time series view of any model KPI,
Access this section by clicking on the Trends icon in the side navigation panel.
Updated about a month ago